Racing Chairs and Gaming Chairs
AOC3301RED Gaming Chair Monza Racing Chair in Red AOC3301RED by Alphason
Was: £ 149.99 Price: £ 82.00 inc. VAT (£68.33 ex. VAT) You save: £67.99 Availability: 1 in stock
Delivered Wednesday 29th January to Thursday 30th JanuaryDelivery information
- Product Data
Gaming Chair Monza Racing Chair in Red AOC3301RED by Alphason
- Faux leather racing style chair
- The Monza is a stylish racing chair with generously padded seat, back and arms.
- The thickly padded seat and back are finished in a striking black and red motif, finished with matching silver nylon frame and base.
- Flip-back padded arms
- Contoured seat and back with generous cushioning
- Silver nylon castors with scuff protectors
- Locking tilt mechanism with tension control
- Height adjustable seat
- Comes flat packed - Requires easy self assembly
- Max User Weight: 114kg / 18 stone
- Max Recommended Daily Use: 8 hours
- 2 years manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects, does not cover general wear and tear
Product ID: 4410
Stock code: AOC3301RED
Part code: 5030752019888
Part number: AOC3301RED
Customer ratings & reviews
Jason Tompkins says: I don't normally leave reviews as I expect good service whereever I go (usually I'm disappointed; perhaps I'm just jaded). I looked for this chair when I saw it in PC World, but they weren't selling it as it was end of line, and everywhere else I looked was sold out. Then I saw it here, I hummed and hawwed for a day or two, since my big fear of Internet shopping is having a screw-up on the order and then you got faceless distant agents who are all generically alike to deal with. Much better to deal with a local, known business, then you got someone you can talk to if something goes wrong. To my (pleasant!) surprise, the chair arrived quickly. There was a slight hiccup in things but someone called straight away - now that impressed the hell out of me; he dealt with things quickly, competently and efficiently. He told me what he'd do, and, he did it, and the very next day, everything was fixed (I've had a long-running dispute with BT that is now in it's fifth year, just to compare and contrast!). Now I'm sitting on a nice comfy chair. It's the small things that make for GREAT customer service, this is why I'm taking the un-heard of step of writing reviews on their website, Trust Pilot and Google. So why should you deal with these guys? Quite simply, because they're excellent. Excellent service, excellent aftercare, just excellent throughout. The Japanese have a business philosophy, they want to so delight their customers, they become eternal customers. If I need any office furniture again (and I know I will), these guys will be my first port of call. I'd award 6 stars out of 5 if I could; but all I can say is a "Thank you guys, very much". Now go, place your order!