AW3160 Home Office Desk Oak and Black Salcombe Computer Desk AW3160 by Alphason
Was: £ 192.99 Price: £ 135.45 inc. VAT (£112.88 ex. VAT) You save: £57.54 Availability: 1 in stock
Delivered Tuesday 13th April to Thursday 22nd AprilDelivery information
- Free Delivery
- Product Data
Home Office Desk Oak and Black Salcombe Computer Desk AW3160 by Alphason
- Whether you are working at your PC, laptop or handwriting your memoirs, the Salcombe is the ideal desk for you.
- Featuring two spacious drawers underneath the desktop, some handy and stylish cubby holes, and a raised shelf for storage or holding your monitor
- The Salcombe is as functional as it is attractive.
- The angled legs and drawer front give a beautiful modern twist to this classic writing desk.
- Contrasting oak and black finish
- 2 large under-desk drawers
- Raised shelf for monitors
- Storage shelves on desk
- Sturdy frame
- Comes flat packed - Requires some easy self assembly
|For full dimensions, please refer to the dimensions image|
- PLEASE NOTE whilst the terms below are on a normal daily basis, with COVID sadly having a detrimental effect on warehouses and couriers level of staff, these cannot be committed to at this moment. Delivery terms are more likely circa 5-8 working days. Rest assured we will try our best to get your product to you asap.
- Free Next day delivery if order completed by 2pm Mon-Thur. If purchased by 2pm Friday, delivery would be the following Monday or choose a week day of your choice on the checkout completing the day you would like it delivered under the section 'Add special Instructions'.
- Free delivery on Alphason Products is offered to the mainland UK, excluding the UK islands, Ireland and the following postcodes:-
BT, HS, IV4-11, IV14-28, IV40-56, KA 27-28, KW, ZE1-3
- There may be a surplus charge for delivery to these areas or an increase in delivery time, therefore contact us on 01236 614797 for a quote and clarification before you place your order.
- 2 years guarantee as standard on parts and against manufacturing defects. Does not cover wear and tear.